Product Warranty Information.
Every product sold by Electrical Products has a manufacturer's warranty included. The warranty covers all manufacturing faults, excluding any misuse of the product. Please consult the product packaging and documentation regarding warranty periods.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY:
- Installation must be performed by a qualified and licensed electrician, with the exception of DIY (do-it-yourself) products.
- Warranty will only be provided where proof of qualified electrical installation is provided. Eg. Electrical Safety Certificate.
- Warranty will be voided if the product is installed by other than a licensed electrician (with the exception of DIY products).
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover incorrect installation, normal wear or aging, damage through incorrect use or power surges.
- Any repair work or modification of the product without the approval of the manufacturer will void the manufacturer's warranty.
TYPES OF WARRANTY
In-Home Warranty or Replacement Warranty Please Refur to Manufactures.
Warranty Links to Suppliers Warranty can be found Below
- Mercator Warranty
- Martec Australia Warranty Warranty Statement
- Martec Australia Warranty Claim Form
- Oriel Lighting Warranty
- Domus Lighting Warranty
- Hunter Pacific Terms & Conditions
- Hunter Pacific Warranty Form
- Brilliant Lighting Information
- Brilliant Lighting Warranty Form
- Energetic Warranty Information
- Energetic Warranty Form
- Eglo Lighting Warranty Information
- Superlux Lighting Warranty Terms & Conditions
- EPA Lighting / Fans Warranty Form & Information.